Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-16-2013, 06:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013, 06:06 AM by jmck.)
Round-A-Bouts
it seems Round-a-Bouts are rare in the US, so I thought I'd show some that pass through everyday. it has been said that they are like playing Russian Roulette, and that a fair comment, but occasionally when conditions are right they can be like the Gravitron (you know the spinning ride at the fair). if I'm honest these put a smile on my face most days and really make the commute a bit of fun. so this is how I like to ride Round-a-Bouts but probably not how I should.

oh sorry guys still no music but you will see why.

http://youtu.be/kVeyP2peHBw
Jmck
Two wheels moves me body and soul Cool
04-16-2013, 02:03 PM,
RE: Round-A-Bouts
You should put some titanium bolts on those pegs!
LoLrcycle rider Cool
04-17-2013, 12:46 AM,
Carmel, Indiana....which is a city over from where I live, is the United States capital of "round-a-bouts"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmel,_Ind...oundabouts

I don't ride over there a lot, but it is a nice area. That being said, Noblesville, where I live, has started putting in a lot of them too. The drivers are kind of scary and don't really follow rules. Especially when you have ladies in SUV's drinking coffee and talking on their cell phones.

This is where I ALWAYS have my head light modulator on. I'll take a video (even though I don't have a V-Star) when I get my camera setup situation.

Thanks for the share.
04-17-2013, 01:19 AM,
Re: RE: Round-A-Bouts
(04-16-2013, 02:03 PM)Mr RCOM Wrote: You should put some titanium bolts on those pegs!

Don't think I haven't thought of it, but I don't need any attention from the boys in blue.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Jmck
Two wheels moves me body and soul Cool
04-18-2013, 08:57 PM,
Re: Round-A-Bouts
Awesome.
@Matt you just poked my nerves. I love round-abouts and must be heading to Carmel on my trip.
04-18-2013, 10:30 PM,
@zag ziggy, where you coming from?
04-18-2013, 10:36 PM,
Re: Round-A-Bouts
Oh behave.. Via Detroit border .. Hmm next month probably. :D