Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
04-23-2013, 12:53 PM,
URGENT - 4/23/13 Site Updates
Okay okay, not really THAT urgent but I wanted to make sure everyone would read the thread. With that said, as you have noticed we have been making minor updates to the site. We will continue to do so and will create separate threads about the more important topics. For a brief overview, here are some of the updates:

1) New users cannot post links & images until they make five meaningful posts. This helps reduce the amount of spam links that we got inundated with earlier this year.

2) New logo - as you can see we have updated our logo so that we can begin to better brand the site and easily affiliate ourselves with the forum. We are in the process of having patches and stickers made (more information coming soon).

3) Donations - we now accept donations to help grow this community. @Matt and I have a vision of this forum being the starting point for all Yamaha V-Star enthusiasts and want nothing more than to grow this outstanding community. We are able to do that with your help. (more information on donations coming soon as we iron out the wrinkles).

4) Moderator - we are going to be looking for a moderator soon to help organize and clean up the forum. Anyone interested can contact me and let me know. We will be basing the decision off of loyalty and longevity of the member and how much that member has interacted with the community. Stay tuned for more information.

5) Newsletter - this is something that most of you are aware of but the entire community is coming together to create a monthly newsletter. If you'd like to be a part of it let us know.

The team here really enjoys being a part of this community and we truly appreciate everyones input. You guys and gals are the ones that help grow the community. Our vision is to make this forum become a family that ultimately allows people to connect online and offline and form bonding relationships. We can always use your help so if you'd like to become more involved let us know!

Stay tuned for more information about the topics above!
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flag_red 9/26 Updates Jason 5 2,699 09-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Linden