Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-18-2013, 01:52 AM,
Question about posting links to other sites
I've recognized a couple of user names here, so I'm guessing some of you were (or still are) on the Delphi 650 forum. That forum is tied to a 650 website. There's tons of useful information on that site, but because of the forum tie in, I wasn't sure how the moderators would feel about posting links to the site. I did a search and didn't find any reference to either. What's the policy? If needed, I'll post the name of the website (or I can PM it to someone).

Thanks,
Steve
07-18-2013, 02:22 AM,
RE: Question about posting links to other sites
I've posted links to other v star forums... delphi 1100, 650 cmd site, and whatever else... because of relevant topic material without getting any flak.
LoLrcycle rider Cool
07-18-2013, 02:32 AM,
Good to know. Thanks!
07-18-2013, 10:27 AM,
Personally I will generally PM links to other forums when it is relavant

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Jmck
Two wheels moves me body and soul Cool
07-18-2013, 11:03 AM,
Posting links is fine, unless one of the moderators is in the bad mood. Then we just send a small electric shock to your chair. How? don't ask how...just know it can happen. Be on your guard!
07-18-2013, 11:12 AM,
I heard about the electric shock early on and have been very careful not to upset the moderators. They're a mean lot.
Never tell someone more than they are willing to hear.
07-18-2013, 12:18 PM,
@jmac, good suggestion. I don't plan on linking to other forums, if they're V-Star specific. I'm was more curious about linking to a website with lots of good info. I'll take the safe route for now and not do any linking.

@Matt, but I like the electric shocks. ;)
07-18-2013, 01:31 PM,
We're actually working on a feature to where we can shock people AS they ride their bikes. We'll make it gentle so as to not disrupt the riding...don't want any crashes.
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting pictures strolltroll 8 2,521 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Last Post: strolltroll