Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-18-2015, 08:36 PM,
temps droping
glad i have my cold weather gear, the drop happened to fast this year, but still it may warm up for the coming weeks.last year it was 55 degrees on new years day, which was my last ride for the season. i'm in southern ct.
Lightbulb dumb bikers don't get to be old bikers
11-11-2015, 12:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 12:51 AM by Yoshi.)
RE: temps droping
(10-18-2015, 08:36 PM)pauli466 Wrote: glad i have my cold weather gear, the drop happened to fast this year, but still it may warm up for the coming weeks.last year it was 55 degrees on new years day, which was my last ride for the season. i'm in southern ct.
I think opposite, I was outside on Saturday 11/7/15 at 11 o'clock p.m. sitting around a table outside in a tee shirt.
This is warm for November
Let me tell you tho, Saturday night had a big drop in temps.

But I have to admit, we have had some perfect riding weather during the day

Im itching to ride
11-11-2015, 09:49 AM,
It sure did drop, after all the warm weather that we had I was spoiled I think, but I got a surprise on Monday 11/9 I rode into work at 4 am as usual! I walked otuside and it was a nice brisk 27f in NE PA where I live and I think even colder in NJ. I was very glad I had all my cold weather gear on for my 70 mile ride. I was nice and warm in my layers except for my fingertips, they were a bit cold when I got off but nothing I couldn't handle...but any colder I will need to upgrade my gloves for long rides.

(11-11-2015, 12:49 AM)Yoshi Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 08:36 PM)pauli466 Wrote: glad i have my cold weather gear, the drop happened to fast this year, but still it may warm up for the coming weeks.last year it was 55 degrees on new years day, which was my last ride for the season. i'm in southern ct.
I think opposite, I was outside on Saturday 11/7/15 at 11 o'clock p.m. sitting around a table outside in a tee shirt.
This is warm for November
Let me tell you tho, Saturday night had a big drop in temps.

But I have to admit, we have had some perfect riding weather during the day

Im itching to ride
11-11-2015, 10:24 AM,
great day for riding today, 68 now and going to 76-78, now tomorrow be in the 40's then a day forecasted next week get to 65 but supposed to drop like a rock in the afternoon. such fun ride in with chaps and jacket liner then stuff the liner in the saddlebag for the ride home. I too like @kimsnot get to ride most of the year, few days of snow/ice usually and do not ride if raining when its time to leave, too many crazy drivers here.
2006 VStar Stratoliner, Freedom Performance split dual exhaust, Mustang seats, Sissy bar with back rack, bolted saddlebags to mounts.
Life's tough .. it's even tougher if you're stupid. - John Wayne

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  spring temps at last. pauli466 0 437 05-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Last Post: pauli466